From Sandy to Logan, Our Attorneys Put Your Rights First
We live in an age of increased financial stress—one in which it's harder than ever to stay ahead of the constant barrage of bills. This proves especially difficult in cases of physical disability or injury. If your life takes a tragic turn—regardless of cause—you need experienced legal professionals to advocate for you.
Morrison & Murff, Attorneys at Law provides the relief you need most. As attorneys in Sandy, Ogden, and Logan, we offer a voice of calm and reason amid the chaos. We also make it a priority to protect your rights at all times.
Call Us for Experienced Guidance
Even if you're unsure a lawyer can help, please contact us about any of the following legal concerns:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy – Start afresh with help from a capable bankruptcy attorney.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy – Reorganize priority debts to create more manageable debt and a lower monthly payment.
- Student loan debt management – Avoid default and create a manageable student loan payment without hurting your credit.
- Short sale negotiation – Know your choices if your home is at risk. Our law firm can show you a better path.
- Loan modification – Modify your mortgage payment so you can stay in your home. Let our legal team help.
- Social Security disability – Find out if you're eligible for disability benefits. We'll help you assess your chances.
- Criminal defense – Contact us first if you're charged with a crime. Time is of the essence.
- Personal injury law – Rely on our legal team to get you back on your feet again. We only claim our legal fees if we recover on your behalf.
Schedule Your Consultation
When you need an attorney in Ogden, Logan, or Sandy, Utah call us at 801.392.9324 today for your no-cost initial consultation.