Attorney Jesse P. Murff
Jesse manages the Bankruptcy and Litigation Groups at Morrison & Murff, one of Utah’s largest consumer bankruptcy firms. Jesse's strengths include exceptional legal research and writing skills, which he regularly uses to develop with solutions to complex legal issues.
Jesse graduated from BYU with honors, and received numerous scholarships in law school. Jesse served on the board of one BYU's law reviews as the Managing Editor of Submissions, and is an active member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the National Consumer Bankruptcy Council, and the Utah Bankruptcy Leadership Forum.
When away from the office, Jesse enjoys traveling with his family and all things Utah, including hiking, mountain biking, golf, skiing, and visiting many of Utah’s National and State parks.
Request More Information
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, (J.D., 2008)
- Managing Editor of Submissions, International Law and Management Review (2007-2008)
- Merit Scholar Recipient (2005-2008)
- Presenter- A. Sherman Christensen Inn of the Court
- Final Round – Woody Deem Trial Advocacy Competition
- Brigham Young University (B.A. cum laude, 2005)
- Merit Scholarship Recipient (2003-2005)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Consumer Bankruptcy Counsel
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bankruptcy Division, State Bar of Utah
Other Professional Experience
- Smith & Russell PC – Associate Attorney (2008-2009)
- Innocence Project – Research assistant to renowned professor Michael Goldsmith (2007)
- Law Clerk, Judge James R. Taylor, 4th District Court, Provo, Utah (2006)
- Utah (2008)
- Supreme Court of Utah
- United States District Court, District of Utah
- All things Utah outdoors
- Mountain biking
- Visiting anyone of Utah’s many National and State parks.